i want to meet myself from someone else’s point of view
reasons to be a mermaid
- no periods
- no pants
u forgot these:
- perfect hair
- free clam bra
- u get to lure man
me: *wakes up in the middle of the night and throws on a silk robe with nothing underneath and stands on the balcony of my mansion in malibu and stares at the moon lit ocean while listening to ultraviolence*
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
angelina jolie’s daughter
and gwen stefani’s son
both so cute
Parenting done right
ugh. this is so wrong. how can you support someone letting their kid wear socks on grass. do you know how hard it is to wash those stains out?
I thought I was going to have to yell at someone for being a close minded asswipe but that was the biggest plot twist of my life.
"what will your kids think of that tattoo?"
my kids aren’t going to give 2 shits because i’m not going to raise them to be a judgmental asshole like yours did
i’m just going to reblog this over and over again until i give myself carpal tunnel